- RSS Channel Showcase 6352623
- RSS Channel Showcase 2840642
- RSS Channel Showcase 7026322
- RSS Channel Showcase 3172838
Articles on this Page
- 10/24/14--07:23: _Reloop Launches the...
- 10/25/14--07:13: _AMS Neve Launches G...
- 10/27/14--07:02: _New Room: Frequency...
- 10/28/14--07:16: _Review: Batch Comma...
- 10/29/14--07:26: _MOTU Announces Two ...
- 10/30/14--07:26: _Avid and Berklee On...
- 10/30/14--10:40: _The Ins and Outs of...
- 10/31/14--07:14: _iZotope Releases Oz...
- 11/01/14--07:44: _JBL Announces 7 Ser...
- 11/02/14--05:46: _Master Plan: SING M...
- 11/02/14--07:08: _AlexB Launches ORbi...
- 11/04/14--07:48: _Recording Academy P...
- 11/05/14--07:08: _Review: BIAS Deskto...
- 11/06/14--07:03: _10 Mistakes Intenti...
- 11/06/14--09:29: _NYC Event: “The Bus...
- 11/07/14--07:25: _Allen & Heath Launc...
- 11/08/14--06:35: _Lightning Boy Audio...
- 11/08/14--20:04: _Roland Announces M-...
- 11/10/14--07:09: _Able Baker: An NYC ...
- 11/11/14--12:00: _How the Emulation I...
- 10/27/14--07:02: New Room: Frequency Recording – White Plains, NY
- 10/28/14--07:16: Review: Batch Commander for Pro Tools, from Slate Media Technology
- 10/30/14--07:26: Avid and Berklee Online Announce Online Bachelor Degree Program
- 10/30/14--10:40: The Ins and Outs of Licensing Recordings and Cover Songs on YouTube
- 10/31/14--07:14: iZotope Releases Ozone 6 Creative Mastering Platform
- 11/01/14--07:44: JBL Announces 7 Series Master Reference Monitors
- 11/02/14--05:46: Master Plan: SING Mastering — Atlanta
- 11/04/14--07:48: Recording Academy Producers & Engineers Wing to Honor Nile Rodgers
- 11/05/14--07:08: Review: BIAS Desktop Pro, Guitar Amp Modeler – by Gabe Lamorie
- 11/06/14--07:03: 10 Mistakes Intentionally Left In Classic Recordings
- 11/06/14--09:29: NYC Event: “The Business of Music Seminars” Debut November 13th
- 11/08/14--20:04: Roland Announces M-5000 Live Console
- 11/10/14--07:09: Able Baker: An NYC Firm Hears the New ABC’s of Music Supervision
An official Serato accessory, this is for the DJ seeking plug and play tactile control over their effects in Serato software. Helpful for all DJs and producers looking to integrate and manage effects into their mix it … Read More
Let’s clear up what, exactly, that means for this modern-age Neve:Automation Control from any DAW DAW Communication via… Read More
We salute our bravest – those tough-as-nails audio warriors who must record at any cost.
This is why we believe in rooms like Frequency Recording, a new take on founder Rich Fabrizio’s vision for a modern studio. This emerging engineer/mixer has made big strides on take two for his facility … Read More
With their Raven MTX and MTI, software/hardware developers Slate Media Technology brought state of the art multi-touch screen capabilities to the recording world in a very big way — and they are growing a fast following in recording studios and post houses.
Slate’s … Read More
24 Analog Channels + 48 Optical I/O (3 ADAT 8 channel i/o)
This massive amount of … Read More
Here comes a disruption. The world of audio education is suddenly looking like the Wild West, with new avenues of study arriving on what seems like a weekly basis.
The most recent resource is one that potential students will be … Read More
In past articles, we’ve looked at how to take control of your creative rights online, and how to monetize your music using services like YouTube’s ContentID. But what about when it’s someone else’s rights your worried about? This week, we explore how to properly license recordings and cover songs for … Read More
The new version is still focused on mastering, but through a more creative process. The newly designed interface is much more visual in feedback, complementing the improved workflow. It can also work as … Read More
JBL is not standing still.
After making waves on the high end with their flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, and winning over the affordable market with their 3 Series Studio Monitors, JBL has made another big move with … Read More
In the Wiki for Atlanta, you see it is considered an “alpha-” or “world city”, ranking 15th among world cities and sixth in the nation with a gross domestic product of $270 billion.
These are impressive statistics, and it’s logical that … Read More
When AlexB launches a new plugin – we listen.
A studio giant is getting his due, and then some, at the GRAMMY Awards in February.
Guitar amp software has slowly been gaining popularity in the audio software industry. Considering the cost of what it actually replaces, it’s no wonder that consumers demand it.
Music isn’t perfect. It never was. And it never will be. By nature, people are flawed. Inadvertently, so is the music we create. But isn’t that what also makes it so amazing?
Indescribable, intangible moments can often be found in our favorite recordings. Call it accidental, call it happenstance, or … Read More
This changing music business calls for a new way to navigate the landscape.
A new series, “The Business of Music Seminars” (BMS) aims to make it easier for producers, engineers, artists, and entrepreneurs to know what’s happening now – and what’s coming next.
BMS will debut Thursday, November … Read More
Like Uber and coffee makers, wireless monitor mixing is something we’ll wonder how we ever lived without.
At first glance, the Flux Bender is similar to a passive Pulteq EQP-1A. So where does LBA … Read More
What Does O.H.R.C.A. Represent?“Open” “High Resolution” “Configurable… Read More
Call it an inner convergence. The latest music supervision service providers are bringing together more tools to help brands and content creators.
Adore analog? Dig digital only? Nothing blurs the audio lines like software emulations of hardware processors.
Producers and engineers who are evolving their studios now have an embarrassment of emulations available to them. These are virtual versions of classic and/or rare boxes, and we need them because the real thing … Read More